It's ALL downhill from here!
1. Pick 2 papers. Think "monochromatic" - are all the hues (tints and shades) of a single color. Use one as your background, and use the other to create a slight curved shape along the left side of your page.
2. Crop your photos into circular shapes, remembering that we want a close up, of the subject. Place one of the photos in the top right of the layout, one in the middle section, but NOT directly in the middle, and one in the bottom left section of your page. (If you only picked two photos, duplicate one).
3. Use a piece of mesh, chickenwire, or lace (something see-through-ish) underneath the photo in the top righthand side of the page, and extending down the side.
For the next several steps, think clustering....I'll give you an item/or items and you use it, duplicating as many times as you'd like, in a cluster. keep in mind, however, that you'll want it LOOSELY clustered..you still want to see somme of the mesh/chickenwire/lace through the clustered items.
4. Pick 3 different flowers, 2 different leaf elements, 3 "live" elements (representations of animals, insects, etc), 2 strings, a heart, a tag and something metal.
5. 1 scattered bits element and some "sparklies", one star, and a ribbon that can be used as a frame for your center photo.