Are you ready for another exchange!!! Use AmyLeigh's new Winter Holiday Page Kit
to make your pages. You can also include the coordinating alpha
Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish). Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery
. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including these two special ones created by AmyLeigh herself.
Be one of the first 10 participants to upload a page to the gallery and you will receive this set of 2 brag book pages as well as full size 12x12 quick pages
- Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_winterholiday_bragQP.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x400 and upload it to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x400, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- You may submit up to 3 quickpages for this challenge.
- I will keep this post updated to reflect participants and whether files have been received.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Friday, January 4th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.