August 2012 Heritage Challenge
Welcome! So glad you decided to play!!! The Heritage Challenge is one where we can explore techniques, use older picture to catalog our heritage. This month I decided to do something that isn’t really very hard to do but I think we forget about it or think it looks hard so we don’t use it. That is the Folded Paper.
So here is the challenge if you are up to it: Created a Heritage page (meaning using an older vintage photo of your choice) but you must include TWO folds in your layout!
Here are some examples of folds:
Here is a great tutorial by Megan Turnidge of how to fold. (You are free to use another tutorial if you have one, I am more focused on the finished products not really how you got there!)
Everyone gets a bonus for participating!! Yup that’s FREE stuff!!!
Have fun and good luck!!
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the
August 2012 Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Heritage Challenge Gallery
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through August 31, 2012
I can't wait to see your creations!!!
How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.
How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial
Don’t forget to post in the Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread for a chance for a coupon!
June Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread