***NEW*** Heritage Challenge
Welcome! So glad you decided to play!!! The Heritage Challenge is one where we can explore techniques, use older picture to catalog our heritage, or in this instance I thought it would be fun to take a newer picture and make it look old and then use it on our layout!!
So your challenge if you choose to accept it is to use this Tutorial to age a photo of your choice. Then use that photo in a heritage page. (You are free to use another tutorial to create a vintage scratched photo if you have one, this one looked relatively clear in its instructions, so that’s why I picked it but if you find one that is easier for you or you know how to do it, you are welcome to do it your way. I am just looking for a newer picture that has been aged!)
Everyone gets a bonus for participating!! Yup that’s FREE stuff!!!
Have fun and good luck!!
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the July 2012 Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Heritage Challenge Gallery
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through July 31, 2012
I can't wait to see your creations!!!
How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.
How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial
Don’t forget to post in the Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread for a chance for a coupon!
June Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread
Last edited by criostirado; 07-03-2012 at 10:43 AM.