Haunted Quick Page Exchange 10/18 - 10/31!
Has everyone been collecting the pieces to my newest kit, Haunted?* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 2 using this kit or bundle only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
Last week, the Haunted Alpha was a daily download!
And running right now, you can snag the Haunted Add-on for free, as the exclusive GDS freebie!
But that's not all! This morning I also released the full kit, Haunted, that is now on sale for 35% off!
If you missed the Haunted Alpha Daily Download, no worries! It's also 35% off!
Now that you have the pieces, let's have a Halloween Quick Page Exchange!
All participants will receive all of the pages, plus these additional pages:
Ready for the rules? ( Don't worry, it's easy! )
Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved as .png's, at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be davischronicles_haunted_qp01.png.
* Post your preview of your quick pages at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
* I will need the .png file at the full 12x12 size for each quick page you submit.
*Please upload your .png file to a file sharing program such as 4shared or Mediafire and pm me with the link.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good
will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, October 31, 2011. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone asap!
I'll add everyone who signs up to the bottom here and update it when I see your pages uploaded!
Last edited by DavisChronicles; 10-22-2011 at 02:18 PM.