12x12 Quickpage Exchange>>>> CANZONE DI FIORI
I'm so excited for hosting this 12x12 Quickpage Exchange!
This time you can have my new Kit "Canzone di Fiori" and it is available for -30% in the shop for the 2 weeks of the Exchange! So hurry and check it out ;)
Everyone who participates will get all Quickpages + my 2 Quickpage Set (Cover and Backcover for the album)
and a gorgeous matching Alpha, as below!
UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well or items created by you as wordart for example).
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
* If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
* If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp.png so as an example, mine would be maria_canzonedifiori_qp.png
* Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs ;)
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.
In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
- please SEND JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to email@example.com, with GDS EXCHANGE in the subject line.
* Please post here when you send your file so I can make sure I got it.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who has not send yet or has a problem with their files and when all is good I will send them to you.
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on 5th August
* The deadline to upload your zip is 7th August
Please remember to
*Sign up by replying in this thread
*Post again here once you've sent me your QP!
I look forward already to the great Quickpages!
Thanks for playing!