I may drop in to see what is going on, but I really don't think I can get anything made! I am babysitting 3 kids and it will be lunch time. The kids are almost 3, almost 2, and a 1 1/2 year old, so they really can't go unsupervised!
Excited to see you there!
my layout for the scrap and chat
Here's the link for my layout:
In case I didn't do that right, the title is woolly bear. I haven't figured out how to insert photos all of the time yet, sorry. I know it would be easier to see it at the same time you are reading this. :)
I used some of the elements for more than one category. I hope that is Ok.
I did use a shortcut for some of them. I don't know how to do worn and torn yet. I was trying to find one of Lynn's things but I had computer issues recently and that file wasn't loaded again yet., so I used a ready made item by wetfish designs. That is the bottom edge item with the cardboard look, the ribbon, the gray paper. That was all one thing already put together.
I used a lot of TMA Designs because that is my daughter Lynn's things and I am most familiar with them!
Here is the list of what I used.
1-Date line-that is by Tricia Curtis
2-Trio of colors-Blues and greens, but I also used pinks to tie in with Amelia's outfit.
3-Vellum- the aqua tag in the bottom right
4-Greenery- well I changed this a little and used fall colrs- not green, but I figured that was OK
5-Word art- FALL
6-Glitter-a little aqua along the bottom
7-Frame-Around the little owl
8-Worn/torn-that was part of the wetfish element
9-ribbon-also part of the wetfish element
10-polka dots-on the belly of the owl
11-gradients-the little square accent papers
12-black and white-the eyes of the owl
13-something cute-Amelia and Brandon-or you could count the owl
14-sign-the info on the photo
17-something suspended-Dancing princess Designs
18-edge treatment-also wetfish designs element
19-20-something unexpected-the flair at the bottom. I thought i gave the photo a unifying touch of color-Dancing Princess Designs. This is also my item of choice because there are a lot of flairs in the shoppe right now.
I really had fun doing this. It was something new for me. I look forward to seeing what other people come up with!
Sorry I didn't use more from your shop. I will have to look here more often!
Thanks again for hosting the challenge.
Here is my LO
. Date Element- on tag
2. Trio of colors
3. Vellum------made paper under big picture vellum
4. Greenery--leaves under big photo
5. Word Art------up in corner
6. Glitter & or metal—chicken wire
7. Frame---around main photo
8. Worn/Torn/Folded Papers any or all---Brown paper under photos
9. RIBBON and/or STITCHING---pink bow corner of main photo
10. POLKA DOTS---vellum and ribbon
11. GRADIENTS/COLOR VARIATIONS --- Background paper
12. BLACK & WHITE—turned photo black and white
13. SOMETHING CUTE---bird
14. SIGN/LABEL/TAG—Brown tag
15. MULTIPLE PHOTOS---6
16. LAYERS---everything is layered
17. SOMETHING SUSPENDED---string with acorn off corner of main photo
18. EDGE TREATMENT---DPD grunge makers around background paper
19. SOMETHING UNEXPECTED---string cluster
20. ITEM OF CHOICE—leaf cluster under bird
Carving out Memories
Scrap-n-chat w/ Jenn 10-28-09
1. Date element-Spookyville Colab
2. Trio of Colors- Papers - Paisley Polka Dots kit by Snowflake Beach Designs
3. Vellum- (didn't have any so improvised with tape & lowered opacity)
4. Greenery- Christy Skaggs Rainy Day kit
5. Word Art-Spooktacular Colab
6. Glitter - on orange paper
7. Frame - Paisley Polka Dot kit
8. Ribbon - Paisley Polka Dot kit
9. Worn/Torn paper-bottom frame-Spooktacular Colab
10. Polka Dots-On frames & curve-Paisley Polka Dot kit
11. Gradients-used gradient on Green paper
12. Black & White- Bat - Spookyville Colab
13. Something Cute- Kids in the pictures
14. Tag- Paisley Polka Dot kit
16. Layers- papers
17. Something suspended- Spider-Spookyville Colab
18. Edge Treatment - Curve- Paisley Polka Dots
19. Something Unexpected- Skull & Bones-Spookyville Colab
20. Item of Choice- Bird in greenery- Paisley Polka Dot kit
Fun chat Jenn, as always. Thanks for hosting