shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Bean Speed Scrap 6Feb!

I'm in! First time speed scrapper, here, too!

Janick and Shannon,
    Hope you all get to feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Grade 3 ankle sprain. It sounds pretty benign, but I'm in a cast and crutches. I have a follow up visit with the orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks to make sure it isn't more than that. The couldn't see any broken bones, but I was told that it could take a few weeks to show up on xray.

It's a karate accident go figure. But I'm so bummed out because karate is a huge part of my life and it's been yanked away. I can't teach, can't do classes. Plus I can't do anything around the house (although that I don't really mind sorta
    So sorry to hear that!! Get better soon :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. does the ss take place in the forum or in chat?

Holly! Are we going to use chat, too?

I'm here!

Yaay, glad we have some first timers in here...I'll go easy on you............maybe!!! LOL! 5 minutes to go!

Here's a couple of things to prep you all:

- Ill be giving you 6 prompts, 1 every 10 minutes. This will take an hour.
    - When I have given you all of the instructions, you'll have an hour to finish your layout and post to the Speed Scrap gallery.
    - The refresh button is your friend! Keep pressing it to see what's going on in the thread.
    - Post often because the person posting one lucky random post # will earn a $5 coupon good to my store!
    - Since I'm stepping in a the last minute for Shannon, I won't be able to give you a participation bonus until I've had time to create something so look for something from me in the next couple of days via Private Message.
    - and last but not least..........HAVE FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by tnkeller View Post
    Holly! Are we going to use chat, too?

No, just the thread here...keep refreshing :)

Ok ladies....here we go!

Step 1. Choose three photos. Framed or unframed.

10. I'm here!
    ~Nancy