shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Bean Speed Scrap 6Feb!

Hi everyone, Shannon is under the weather so I will be hosting this speed scrap on behalf of Shannon tonight so see you then!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    I'll be home, just don't know if I'll be up to it. I'm kinda bummed because of my injury and uninspired... we'll see. Maybe it'll help lift up my spirits!
    Janick,
    Didn't know you had an injury. I'm sorry and hope you can speed scrap tonite. We will miss you if you don't come. Hope not too serious?

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hi everyone, Shannon is under the weather so I will be hosting this speed scrap on behalf of Shannon tonight so see you then!!
    Sorry to hear that Shannon is not well...sending vibes of health to her:)

Will be nice to be with you Holly, thanks for fillin' in!!

4. I hope I remember!@!!!!!!!!!

5. Got my calendar marked.

6. Oh, I hope I can join! Depends on if my husband is willing to manage the little ones for an hour or so. It's too hard to scrap with my 4 yr, 2yr, and 7 month old kiddies.
    Last edited by Michellemarie; 02-06-2009 at 02:27 PM.

I'm in!! Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    Janick,
    Didn't know you had an injury. I'm sorry and hope you can speed scrap tonite. We will miss you if you don't come. Hope not too serious?
    Grade 3 ankle sprain. It sounds pretty benign, but I'm in a cast and crutches. I have a follow up visit with the orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks to make sure it isn't more than that. The couldn't see any broken bones, but I was told that it could take a few weeks to show up on xray.

It's a karate accident go figure. But I'm so bummed out because karate is a huge part of my life and it's been yanked away. I can't teach, can't do classes. Plus I can't do anything around the house (although that I don't really mind sorta

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Grade 3 ankle sprain. It sounds pretty benign, but I'm in a cast and crutches. I have a follow up visit with the orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks to make sure it isn't more than that. The couldn't see any broken bones, but I was told that it could take a few weeks to show up on xray.

It's a karate accident go figure. But I'm so bummed out because karate is a huge part of my life and it's been yanked away. I can't teach, can't do classes. Plus I can't do anything around the house (although that I don't really mind sorta
    I totally understand your being bummed out. I am a RN and worked full-time 12-hour nights until April 2008, when Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome set in. I loved nursing and it was a huge part of my identity and my life. I have had to quit work, and switch from my high level of activity to a very low level of activity.

Maybe in the mean time, you can try some Tai Chi and meditation, as I am sure that karate helped to "center" you.

I know your frustration, and I hope there is no fracture, and that you will be "back on your feet" in no time. Prayers for you and keep your chin up:)

10. I'm in!! First time speed scrapping here, can't wait!!