shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Silly Bean Speed Scrap 6Feb!

1. Oh, no. I forgot to link it all up. Finished my page, and got caught up in bath time. My husband asked me if I won? haha Nope, I lost. haha Too many distractions here. Thanks, though! That was a fun one!

Here's my crazy page: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=16460

2. I had completed a bonus for those that did a layout and my desktop crashed with my latest designs with it! I'm trying to recover them so please be patient!

In the meantime, I'll be using randomizer software to pick the winner of the $5 coupon to my store later today!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. no problem Holly! Hope you are able to recover everything, that is so frustrating, we lost all of our photos once.......

4. Sorry to hear about your crash. Can't wait to see what you were creating when you gear up to work on your designs again! As for me, I'm in no rush. Truthfully, the challenge itself was very rewarding for me. Every time I do one of these, I learn so much! Even if I do go back and move things around after it's all done - lol

5. Hi all! Coming back to say that random.org picked post #77 and that was made by Phardy1945! Congrats...here comes a PM with a $5 coupon to my store :)

Should have the bonus tomorrow for you...finally have my laptop situated so I can design!

Were you able to recover your files Holly??

Congrats Phardy!

7. Here's what the participation bonus is...! A pm will be sent out later tonight with the download link...
    Attached Images Attached Images