shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

1. Hi Everyone

Hi everyone! I'm Jan and I am from West Virginia! I've been digiscrapping since July of 2006 and have been totally addicted ever since. I'm a 43 year old mother of 3...ages 17, 13, and 3...and I am also a high school special education teacher. I'm excited to be here and can't wait to check everything out!

2. Yeah, Jan! Jan is a new member of the Dancing Princess Designs Creative Team, along with Cat/RN_Meow! They're both incredibly talented and I'm thrilled to have them join the other fabulously creative ladies on the team!!

Welcome, welcome, Jan!!!

Welcome Jan! I am so glad you found digi-scrapping and look forward to getting to know you through your pages!

Hope you aren't snowed in like we are here in NE Ohio at the moment!
    Welcome to GDS!

Welcome Jan! It's always nice to welcome new CT members (and seasoned scrappers ;) ) to the site! Looking forward to seeing you around!

5. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    Hope you aren't snowed in like we are here in NE Ohio at the moment!
    Welcome to GDS!
    Not snowed in at the moment, but wouldn't mind to be for a day or two LOL I've learned that teachers love snow days more than students :)
    Jan

Jan!!! Hey!!! Great to see you here! It's nice to see a familiar face! You will love GDS!!

7. Hi Chanin!! Good to see you!! I'm looking forward to getting cozy here :)
    Jan

Welcome aboard!! You found a great web site! Everyone here is nice & helpful!! You will have lots of fun!! Check out the challenges....they are fun! Kweta from NC

9. Welcome!! So glad to have you here! I'm a Kentucky girl so we can't be that far away from each other lol!

I can't believe I missed this! Hey Jan!!! Welcome to GDS!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->