shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Andrea...our new Exclusive Designer!

1. Meet Andrea...our new Exclusive Designer!

Wahoo! We are super excited to have Andrea (aka goldscraps) (and no, there's no relation to Rebecca :)) join our GDS Designer team. You'll just love her templates and other products and will only find them at GDS. You can learn lots about her by reading her bio and her popular blog.

From Andrea..."I am thrilled to be joining the design team at goDigitalScrapbooking. As I have looked over the many postings in the forums over the last few days, I have been amazed by what a warm and inviting community of members we have. It's very comforting to be joining a group like this. Some of my first products in the store will include some great template sets. I am a template junkie of sorts. I can't get enough of them or create enough of them to satisfy my creative itch. I have been working on a set of floral themed templates which are now complete in both 12x12 and 8.5x11, and a set of boy themed templates which will be done soon. I also have a brightly colored "retro circles and squares" kit that will be in the store in March. I look forward to adding my creativity to the very talented designers of goDigitalScrapbooking and I hope you will enjoy my designs. "

Take a peek at a few of her products in her store now. She's got lots more to add to the store so keep an eye out for new product announcements...

Last edited by Debra; 02-25-2007 at 05:53 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Welcome Andrea! Yaaaay! We are thrilled to have you here with us at GDS!!!

Welcome Andrea!!!! LOVE your templates!!! You are a welcome addition to our family here at GDS!!

Welcome Andrea - am loving the templates!!!! :) looking forward to seeing your kits too :)

Quote Originally Posted by brandiwest View Post
    Welcome Andrea!!!! LOVE your templates!!! You are a welcome addition to our family here at GDS!!
    I love the templates but, how do you use them? I found out there's a great tutorial on this, under FORUM. thanks again.
    Last edited by ginabee; 02-24-2007 at 09:43 AM. Reason: found a tutorial

6. Welcome Andrea!
    I figured from your blog that you were going to be in a store soon - your stuff is just too good. I'm often one of the anonymous comments on your blog.
    The nice ones of course!

7. Meet Andrea

Welcome Andrea. So glad you are there. I have been a fan of your templates

Welcome to GDS this is a great place and your designs are just great.
    Beth

9. Wahoo!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Andrea! Your templates look awesome and I look forward to working with you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown