shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Chanin here for a speed scrap on Friday (1/30) @ 8:30pm EST!

Join Chanin here for a speed scrap on Friday (1/30) @ 8:30pm EST!

Hey everyone! Hope you can join me this week for my 2nd speed scrap! We will start at 8:30pm EST this Friday, Jan. 30! I had such a great time with you all last time and hope you can make it again! If you need a reminder click here!

I have a great participation prize for you this week! It is this cute little mini kit I made to start off my Noel series! It is made with "crayon" elements & stickers! It is soooo fun!

Don't forget, one of you will also get a $5.00 coupon to my store!

Hope to see you there!!

Oh boy, speed scrap! I set my reminder and will be there as long as I get out of work on time!

I'll be there. This kit looks so cute. LOVE the crayon effects for my kiddos!! Thanks for linking the reminder too, it helps.

yay! speed scraps!
    I have this marked on my calendar!
    what a fun kit -- the crayon looks so cool!

What a great participation prize Chanin! Hope I can join in... I lurve da speed scraps!

6. I'll try to attend. :)

Hope you all can make it! My CT has been making some really cool LO's with this kit!! I think you will like it!!

8. Awesome kit, Chanin! I don't know if I'm going to be able to make this one....but I'm gonna try!

9. I'm going to try to be here to play along. That little kit was so much fun to play with.
    Snag me ---->

I'm going to try.