shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: February Photoshop Elements classes open for enrollment!

February Photoshop Elements classes open for enrollment!

Debra Anderson is now instructing the Photoshop Elements classes!

If you are interested in learning more about what the class covers or would like to enroll, you can find out more information at http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ex&cPath=62_63.

Deadline for signups is February 7th! Remember enrollment qualifies you to get our monthly collab kit FREE!

During the enrollment process, please be sure to provide your forum username during the order process so that we can provide you access to the special private forum set up for the classroom.

If you have any questions, please just post the question here and the instructor will answer them :)
    Last edited by Debra; 02-05-2009 at 05:51 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi Deb, if it is ok with everyone who is taking the course, could you list the people who are taking the February class for all of us to get to know each other? Sometimes we can help each other or provide support for each other or give kudos to help encourage our classmates although you are awesome about helping and doing just that!! I just thought I would ask. Thanks! Kweta from NC

Hi Kweta, Anna here from Austin, Tx. I'm excited to get started.

Hi Anna, I am excited to meet you too!! Are you a newbie like me? I just started Nov '08. Good luck & have fun in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by ponicedan View Post
    Hi Anna, I am excited to meet you too!! Are you a newbie like me? I just started Nov '08. Good luck & have fun in the class.
    I just started in Jan. I bought PSE 6 waaaay back in August but could not figure it out so I finally did some research and it brought me here. Boy am I hooked!!!

I bought PSE 7 in November & had a hard time understanding it.
    but this past month, I did several challenges & built up my confidence enough to take the class. Yeah, I am hooked too & this is a great website!!

I'm glad to hear you have PSE 7. My school is going to this version very soon and we will be getting Macs to boot. So all that will be new to me since I'm a PC girl!! I'll need your help I'm sure.

I don't know anything about Macs....but Debra, our instructor is great & she will help if she can. I will be glad to help with anything else that I can...Kweta

I ' m starting also the class now. I have PSE 6 for Apple.
    When does it really start, when can I download a Handout or the first lesson?
    My Order Number: 159799!
    Last edited by atelier ullizee; 02-02-2009 at 04:39 AM.

Sometime today Debra will download and send us all a message on this thread. She usually does it pretty early.