shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: February Photoshop Elements classes open for enrollment!

Welcome atelier to the class. I am Kweta & I am from North Carolina. I have been digiscrapping since Nov 2008. Good luck with the class and have fun.

Thank you very much. My real name is Natascha and I'm from Belgium a little country in Europe. I bought PSE6 last April. I had already Photoshop Elements Classes in Belgium, but that wasn't specified for scrapping.
    I'm excited to do this classes. It's my second digital classes, last year I followed 'Design your Life' by Cathy Zielske, that was great too.
    By, by, till later!

Welcome Atelier! I am really excited as well. We did not introduce ourselves like this for the beginners class I took last month so this is neat.

About the class start date...I thought it was yesterday but I'm not sure now. I know the deadline for registration is the 5th so maybe after that. I did send Debra a PM because I got worried I might be in the wrong forum. We'll see what happens today.

Quote Originally Posted by atelier ullizee View Post
    I ' m starting also the class now. I have PSE 6 for Apple.
    When does it really start, when can I download a Handout or the first lesson?
    My Order Number: 159799!

The lessons are here!! Debra posted them on a different thread. The title is Week 1 lessons...I think. Anyway, see you all on that thread!!

Thank you, I have found it!!! Bye, Natascha.

Hi,

My name is Margie and I joined the forum today and I was immediately interested in the course, but I see that the deadline is today.

I so want to still enroll in the course today.

One more thing, I bought the PSE 7 in December and I'm so looking forward to know more about this software.

Does the classes start tomorrow?

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Margie28; 02-05-2009 at 05:07 AM.
    Margie

http://digitalshop-margie.blogspot.com/

Where Photography and Design goes hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Margie28 View Post
    Hi,

My name is Margie and I joined the forum today and I was immediately interested in the course, but I see that the deadline is today.

I so want to still enroll in the course today.

One more thing, I bought the PSE 7 in December and I'm so looking forward to know more about this software.

Does the classes start tomorrow?

Thanks so much.

Hi Margie.. Great to meet you.. the classes are open for enrollment thru 2/7/09 and the lessons for week 1 are up now. Lessons are posted each week for the following 4 weeks and you have an additional month in the class forum to work at your own pace, post your homework and recieve any help you may need

Hi Debra, I signed up and I paid my suscription, but I don't see the forum for the lessons for Photoshop Elements.

Could you give me any guidance, where it is? My username is Margie28.

Thank you very much.
    Margie

http://digitalshop-margie.blogspot.com/

Where Photography and Design goes hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Margie28 View Post
    Hi Debra, I signed up and I paid my suscription, but I don't see the forum for the lessons for Photoshop Elements.

Could you give me any guidance, where it is? My username is Margie28.

Thank you very much.
    you're all set!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome aboard Margie! Looks like it is gonna be me (Kweta from NC), Natasha (atelier ullizee) from Belgium & you. Good luck and have fun!