shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Getting Back into it

1. Smile Getting Back into it

I've been traditional scrapbooking on and off for many years, last year I discovered digital scrapbooking and fell in love! As I had a baby and another on the way, I didn't find much time to really get into it, however, I now need a hobby to keep me sane as I raise my 7 week old and 17 month dds.
    I came across this site and find it very inspiring, I can't wait to get more into the community and my layouts!

Welcome to GDS!
    Congratulations on your little bundles of joy! Wow -- I have a three year old that keeps me hopping, and scrapping does keep me sane and give me an avenue to be a "person" again!
    Hope you enjoy your stay
    Check out the challenges forum, you might find some fun stuff to spark your interest and get you scrapping.
    Looking forward to seeing you in the galleries!

Welcome Becky! You do have your hands full! I love digital scrapbooking since you don't have to lug all the supplies out when you want to scrap! I have 2 children also a little older than yours but they always want to play with everything! So only having to bring out a laptop is great!
    See you around!
    Deb

4. Welcome Becky! I look forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!!!

Welcome to GDS Becky. This is a great community with so many great members and the challenges and awards are wonderful. Look forward to seeing lots of lo's of your family.

Welcome! Great to have you here!!!

Welcome! I love you like it here and have a lot of fun and find that diversion that you need! :)

Welcome Becky! You came to the right place. This is a great community to join!!

Glad you found us Becky! Can't wait to see layouts of your little munchkins! Just holler here or anywhere in our forums with any questions that come up!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

10. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am loving it here and can't wait to upload some layouts (when I get a chance to make some).