shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Accidentally deleted drop shadow in pse7.0...

Accidentally deleted drop shadow in pse7.0...

Please help!! I decided to get cocky and try some drop shadows on my layout for the AAM#2 challenge this month, and I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED the drop shadow. I think it was the "low" one, can't remember what it was called. Anyway...I have PSE7.0 and use Windows Vista. It shouldn't be that easy to delete a function like that, should it??? Yikes!! Thanks in advance.

Oh, how awful. I have no clue, but sure would like the answer since I now have pse 7 also and can envision me doing something like that too! Hope someone can give you an answer soon.

3. You may have to reload your software. I assume this came with your package & not one you added.

I have PSCS3 so don't know that much about PSE7.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Yes, the shadow did come with the software. Funny you should ask if it was an effect I added, as I just found the effects panel the other day!! Yes, yes, definitely a rookie. Thanks for the advice. Still trying to avoid a re-install. Thanks.

You might try reloading the styles. Or just resetting the styles palette to default. To load new styles, reset, or reload, click the right facing arrow at the top of the Styles palette (I hope this is the same in CS3 as in my CS...), and you have the options to reset, reload, save, etc., and a list of all the styles in your styles folder. Highlight any option, and you'll be taken directly to the styles folder to choose what style to reload. And, you can see what all is in there, too. Hope this helps.

I will give this a try. Thanks so much.