shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *CLOSED* 12x12 Quickpage Exchange- Guga's Brother by Dani Alencar

Hey girls, don't be so hard on yourself...

Jayne, don't you like the first one you created? I like it very much!

Count me in!!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

Yeah, Penny!!

Updated the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Just to let you know, there doesn't appear to be an alpha in the kit that was downloaded. Just papers and elements folders. Thanks!
    jayne
    Hi There Jayne,

Just wanted to let you know that I've sent out an email with a link to download the alpha zip to everyone who purchased the Guga's Brother page kit that should have, but did not include the alpha.

Please check your email And very sorry for the inconvenience!

5. No problem - I got the link and downloaded the alpha at lunch. I'll unzip it after work :)

Dani - I love the original page, but ... well.... I just wanted a dog in it :) I am leaning toward leaving the dog off for the quick page. After all, folks can add the dog from your add-on later if they want. And anyone who wants a pug to add can just message me and I'll send her on over!! :) I'm going to play with turning it into a sketch, too, to see if it looks more clip-arty. Stretching and growing over here. Used the opportunity to challenge myself a bit extra. Next QP will be all provided/included elements so I don't have to think so hard - lol.

jayne

hehehe Jayne... this is the greatest thing in scrapping... we can always challenge ourselves... right?

Debra... these are so great news! Thanks.

7. Question:

How long will this run for? I just found the thread today. I would love to join in, but I'm not sure if I can finish it up until next week.

Oh, and I think Dog's Rule too!!!!!

Fran :)

Hi Fran... join us!

* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, February 8th.
    * The deadline to upload your zip is Tuesday, February 10th.

9. I'm a newbie. Cant I join?

Quote Originally Posted by hajimechan View Post
    I'm a newbie. Cant I join?
    Sure you can! Come in...
    I updated the first post.

Can't wait to see what you come up with girls.