shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *CLOSED* 12x12 Quickpage Exchange- Guga's Brother by Dani Alencar

Hybrid View

*CLOSED* 12x12 Quickpage Exchange- Guga's Brother by Dani Alencar

Hi there

Are you ready for another QP Exchange? It's my first time and I'm so excited! We are gonna use Guga's Brother Kit.

It's 40% off today only!

Not only do you get every submitted quick page for your album, you also get these great pages created by me!!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!
    You also get this add-on I speacially created to the exchange.

Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    * If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    * If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    * If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be danialencar_gugasbrother_qp.png.
    * Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    * I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.
    * ***NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
    - please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to Gugas Brother QP Exchange Folder
    - toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG file and choose that to upload.
    * Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, February 8th.
    * The deadline to upload your zip is Tuesday, February 10th.

================================================== ==

SIGNED SCRAPPERS

- Dani Alencar - uploaded
    - briarwoodpups - uploaded
    - kcsimpson99 - uploaded
    - pennysan - uploaded
    - hajimechan -
    - sagedw - uploaded
    - nancyrwa - uploaded
    - annebolyard - uploaded
    - tinkerbell63 -
    - scrappinali - uploaded

*CLOSED*
    We have 12 beautiful and fun QPs to play with. Thanks so much for your participation girls!

Last edited by Dani Alencar; 02-12-2009 at 07:01 PM.

2. I don't have any little boys, but I still see lots of ways to have fun with this kit. I just picked up the kit and will be checking out ways to "make it mine." :)
    jayne

Hi Jayne... I'm glad you liked... a lot of people used this kit to make beach and fun pages too... Can't wait to see your creations...

Dani,
    Just picked up the kit for the QP exchange. I really love the bright colors. I also have no boys, but this kit will be a refreshing change from all the pinks and purples I am usually drawn to. Can't wait to start. The add-on bonus looks great too! Thanks.

I'm so happy you like girls... I'll edit the first post to have our list of signed scrappers.

Today the sale in all my products ended but I couldn't just do that, right? Let's play and have fun! I have a sale on the Guga's Brother Kit.

6. I had this QP in progress and thought it worked out well for the font challenge. But it seemed a bit plain. So then I found the stitching in the kit and added that. I am not uploading it yet because I might do a little blending before I finalize it, if I find what I'm looking for. Working it over here.... Finding commercial use stuff is more difficult than I thought!

jayne

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=16077
    Last edited by briarwoodpups; 01-26-2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: forgot the link

7. Question:

How long will this run for? I just found the thread today. I would love to join in, but I'm not sure if I can finish it up until next week.

Oh, and I think Dog's Rule too!!!!!

Fran :)

Hi Fran... join us!

* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, February 8th.
    * The deadline to upload your zip is Tuesday, February 10th.

9. gugas brothers qp exchange

Hi

Mine uploaded :-)

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by annebolyard View Post
    Hi

Mine uploaded :-)

Anne
    Thanks Anne, updated the first post and added your name.

Girls, please upload a preview of your pages in the gallery so we can see what you are creating.