shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Wrapping an element around an object or pic

Wrapping an element around an object or pic

I'm trying out the elements challenge with the cute blue scarf. I don't know how to make it become part of the picture. When I put it on the pic. it is either completely in front of it or when I put it to the back it disappears. I want it to wrap around the neck or around another object on the lo.
    Last edited by agarzaldynrd; 01-25-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Change Title

2. well when I did it I used the lasso to cut out the part I wanted to go away and hit delete, if you get too much just hit undo and re-do it till it looks good to you. Thats my way, may not be correct but it worked for me. hehe good luck

I put it in front of my picture then lessen the opacity so I could see through it. Next I used the eraser to erase the part of the scarf that I wanted to go behind the thing I was wrapping it around. Brought the opacity back up to 100 and voila - the scarf was wrapped.

4. I'm so glad someone asked this question. It would have taken me a long time to think to reduce the opacity - I've been doing it the hard way!! :)

Me too. Thanks ladies for the tuts.