shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back again - for good!

Back again - for good!

Hi Everyone

After some time out of digi scrapping I have been bitten by the bug again. I have not scrapped since the end of the last supreme team contest. Nothing, I hadn't even opened photoshop until the other day when I scanned in some new pictures.

I did go to other boards but didn't find anywhere as welcoming or homely as GDS. So I am pleased to be back (and hope that I am still welcome) and looking forward to spending some more time scrapping.

I have just completed my first LO in a very long time for the January digi dish challenge and really enjoyed it and am pleased to say it was fun and easy to put together!

Anyway I will make my way through the forums and galleries eventually but just wanted to say Hi again

Cheers
    Kelly
    Mad Mum of 3 wonderful kids ...

Emma (13), Jack (10) & Asha (4)

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Welcome back! I was so sad to see you go... Glad you're "home" and got your scrapping fingers back!

3. So happy to have you back around Kelly!!

4. Welcome back!!

5. Aw....glad to have you back!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Back to digi-scrapping! Hope you have your mojo back and have some fun!

awww Kelly, it really is sooo great to have you back! Looking forward to seeing your LOs again :)

8. Welcome "home"! So glad you're back!

Welcome back! Glad you were bitten again by the digiscrap bug. Can't wait to see what you come up with after this "creative" break!

Glad that you found your back here. We were sad to see you go .. but so happy to see you back.