shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Arrows?

1. Arrows?

One of the local scrapbook shops uses a lot of brackets and arrows in their sample pages and I've often thought that I'd never use them. But in one of the challenges, I wish that I had an arrow that would have curved around from the text to the picture. So I perused the kits and arrows didn't stand out to me. Can anyone point me to a kit that has something I can work with, even if I need to change the color?

jayne

Here is a cardboard elements pack in Verena's store. I also found arrows in kits by Bianca, Andrea & Christy. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 01-24-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Hi, Jayne,

I've used the arrows in Andrea's My Imperfect Life page kit quite a bit.
    Also, depending on what program you use, you may have arrows in your shapes. You could "cut" any paper into that shape. If you want more info or instructions, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Have a great weekend!

4. Thanks for the replies, girls. I did find the cardboard arrows and bought them (in the nick of time - looks like they were retired). I searched for My Imperfect Life and it looks like it might have already been retired. I have PSE5, an older version of photoshop that's not currently loaded (7, I believe) and corel's paint shop pro XI. I haven't used shapes in any of them (shoot, I just learned how to adjust color - lol), so I'll look through them and see if I can figure them out. Thanks for the tips!!!

jayne