shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Howdy

1. Howdy

My name is Val. I've been doing this digital scrapbook thing for around a year now. I am a SAHM with too many hobbies. I scrapbook, sew, and recently have been getting into photography. I have 2 children. My DD is 2 and my DS is 4. I recently applied to a CT call for the first time ever and to my amazement I am now on Chanin's CT at Snowflake Beach Designs.

I love participating in challenges and am going to go see what's going on just as soon as I finish typing this :)

Val

Big Welcome Val! It's great to meet you! You really have great timing with your munchkins now you can scrap thier growing up in such fun way! Mine, with the exception of my youngest were all grown when I started digi-scrapping so I've been playing catch up!

Chanin's such a talented Designer and I'm sure you'll have a ball cting for her!

Looking forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you better

Again, welcome to GDS!

3. Welcome from a fellow Texan! :)
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Welcome to GDS. Look forward to seeing the great lo's with Chanin's kits.

Welcome to gds!! Great to have you here. Am sure you will love being here and being on Chanin's CT!!

6. Welcome! Chanin's designs are awesome and it will be fun seeing your pages!! Glad to have you here!

Hey, Val!!! Great to see you introducing yourself! You will love it at GDS! I'm so lucky to have you on my CT!!! Woo hoo!

8. Welcome Val, I am fairly new here myself but have enjoyed it so far.
    Your two darlings will keep you in subject matter for both your photography and scrapbooking hobbies. Have fun and enjoy those young'uns while you can. They sure grow up fast.
    ladyfox

9. Thanks for the welcome ya'll :)
    Snag me ---->