shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap tonight at 9pm with Holly (Thur 1/22)

1. Speed Scrap tonight at 9pm with Holly (Thur 1/22)

Join me in this thread for another speed scrap at 9pm eastern! I promise I won't be too hard on you!!! I'll have a fabulous participation bonus and one lucky random winner will win a $5 coupon to my store!

GDS is on eastern time and so you can visit the world clock to figure out what time 9pm eastern is for you! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

I know how us multi-tasking women get going on lots of things so you can request an email reminder here so you don't miss out!

Participation counts toward Scrappin '7!

See ya later tonight!
    Last edited by HollyS; 01-22-2009 at 04:03 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Sounds fun, Hollly! I am going to try to make it! We will see what the day brings!!

3. I hope to make this one....haven't been able to attend in WAY too long! Lookin' forward to it!

hooray it is Speed Scrap day! gotta set a reminder now :)

I hope I can make it too!! I'll be late if I can be there though.

I LOVE these, but we have people coming over for dinner tonight so I probably won't make it. :-(

7. I'll try to make it.

8. Ok, half hour to go! I'm under the weather so you know I can't be too hard on you tonight!!! Hope to have you all join in!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Just got home from work in time to get myself ready for the speed scrap. See you all shortly.

Yea! Another speed scrap!!