shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Norway

Hi from Norway

All the way from Norway I found this beautiful site :) I totally fell in love with it!! All that aside, I'm buzziebie - a scrapaholic and designaholic, I was bitten by the scrapbug for almost two years ago, a little after my son was born :) He's turning two in may and is my sun, moon and stars - you will see him a lot in my layouts :) I'm 26 years old - married and for the moment I'm looking for a job, a dreamjob hopefully - don't we all want that? :) Unemployed at the moment.... but I love spending my days with my little family and playing around with photoshop.

Babble babble babble....

I think I need to sleep, just see how I'm talking....

Looking forward to getting to know this site!

Welcome, and babbling is good!!! I do it quite often myself... LOL!! I'm so glad you decided to join our site! It is a wonderful place with a lot of friendly people! Come in, make yourself at home!

Stephanie

Welcome to GDS Mrs. buzziebie! I am right with you on your munchkin being your Sun Moon & Stars! I have 4 that I feel that way about!

Hope you get some sleep and see you back soon!

to GDS, Buzziebie! We are so happy you have found us!

I am looking forward to getting to know you. Check out the challenges for inspiration. And when you just need a break, come play some games, we just finished up the February bingo, but you can get your March board here. Plus there are weekly games!

Welcome to a great place.

Hugs and greetings from Finland

Carola

Hi and welcome to gds! Am sure you will love it here - there is always lots going on! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

What a nice welcome :) I'll check out the challenges. And just to have it said: I'm sorry for my bad english, but I will keep on babbling with it untill I learn haha :)

Hi Buzziebie!!! Welcome!

9. Må si hei til deg Buzziebie!!

Just saying hello in norwegian to Buzziebie. We are on the same norwegian scrapping-digi-site.

10. Welcome to the site - being a new member to the site also - I have found the site to be fun and friendly. I think you are going to enjoy it.