shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from North Carolina

Hybrid View

Hi from North Carolina

Hi
    I live on the coast of North Carolina and love it. We moved here four years ago from Central New York, beautiful country up there but way too cold and way too much snow.
    Hopefully I'll get some new layouts together so I can post them. I'm fairly new to all of this.

Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet!!! I hope to see some layouts from you soon! We have lots of challenges and a few crops, which hopefully will help to get your creative juices going!!! Have fun, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!!!

Stephanie

welcome to GDS! I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Check out the challenges for some inspiration and great posting bonuses. And when you just need a break or want a bit of fun, check out the games section. We are gearing up for the March game of Scrap Bingo and there is a weekly game going on.

Hi!! Welcome to gds - looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery and seeing you around the forum :)

5. Welcome to the site - being a new member to the site also - I have found the site to be fun and friendly. I think you are going to enjoy it.

Thanks everyone for your friendly welcomes. I've only done two layouts this week which I'll get posted. I decided I wanted to try to make some bows myself and that's been taking up my time. At least my husband knows where I'm at.