shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Exchange-Andrea's Mr. Attitude

I completed 3 brag book pages. Here is the link:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=47008
    Credits for Avatar - Dancing Princess Designs: Making Spirits Bright

I do have them Lois. Thanks! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladye View Post
    Well I did make the BB pages and uploaded them to the folder like you said, BUT I didn't name them correctly. Go figure between the 2 year old spending the night and my Swiss Cheese brain, I goofed as usual. You will know them since they have by Lois and the Challenge name. Sorry I really should read directions better. Hey but I did get them donw, right?

Lois AKA Ladye

I edited my original post to include a list of participants whose files have been uploaded so you will know if I got your file. :) It's at the very bottom of the post.

had to read the original thread a few times, so I think I got it right.

When I made my preview page here I used the jpg files with the pics. However I sent in the PNGs with the photos cut out. Was I supposed to make a preview page with the PNGs???

Forgive me, it's the first time I do a brag book exchange, so I'm not up to par with all the required stuff :)

No, no preview required other than the one you did. The only preview you need is one to put in the gallery so everyone can see and if you use your photos in it, that's perfect. We just want to make sure that someone can't go to the gallery and download the previews and make quick pages out of them. I did get your two pages and they're perfect! :)

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    had to read the original thread a few times, so I think I got it right.

When I made my preview page here I used the jpg files with the pics. However I sent in the PNGs with the photos cut out. Was I supposed to make a preview page with the PNGs???

Forgive me, it's the first time I do a brag book exchange, so I'm not up to par with all the required stuff :)

Sign me up too!
    Erin

7. I'm In

Last edited by sagedw; 01-25-2009 at 05:12 PM.

This was fun! Here is my link and I have uploaded my file to the exchange folder
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=47223

I am going to attempt this too! I may need some help when it comes to making previews, though.

What you can do for the preview that's easy is write preview across the front of it like this:

Let me know if you need help figuring it out. You just take your brag book pages and put them together on one page. Then, write preview across them. The last thing to do is resize the entire thing to 600x600 pixels. You can ask questions right here if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by michellemomof3 View Post
    I am going to attempt this too! I may need some help when it comes to making previews, though.