shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 15 Jan Speed Scraps HERE NOW!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Hope I'm in time. Here's my LO. This was hairraising, but fun.
    You're good....

2. that was fun. thanks for hosting. maybe a few more tries and i'll start getting creative - lol. love everyone's layouts!!

3. They all look wonderful, don't they! It's amazing how many different interpretations can come out of the same prompt...it's so much fun to see them all after!

I'm gettin' ready to send out bonuses...anyone else?

Oh my goodness, you are all SOOO talented!! I have alot to learn, and I love it "here". Nothin' makes you feel better than to receive such nice comments and inspiration!! You chicks rock!!

5. Thanks for coming everyone! It was loads of fun to play!

Congrats to Victoria32 who was the Custom Random Number Generator winner of my Chase the Blues Away Kit!

Hope to see you next time!

6. Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    Oh my goodness, you are all SOOO talented!! I have alot to learn, and I love it "here". Nothin' makes you feel better than to receive such nice comments and inspiration!! You chicks rock!!
    Glad you had fun, kc! It's great to have you here!

7. Bonuses have been sent! Let me know if you have any trouble with them!

I'm off to put my poor kids in bed...dad's been playing PS3, LOL!

Good night!!!

You know, I've browsed all the layouts and they are super imaginative. I couldn't figure out the flower shape thing so resorted to the shape tool and repeated it, I was blown away by the use of different embelishments as "flowers" sooooo many great ideas and layouts from such an intense scrap. I'm glad I saw this one and joined in.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SmartLady View Post
    You know, I've browsed all the layouts and they are super imaginative. I couldn't figure out the flower shape thing so resorted to the shape tool and repeated it, I was blown away by the use of different embelishments as "flowers" sooooo many great ideas and layouts from such an intense scrap. I'm glad I saw this one and joined in.
    As Jenn says, you interpret the instructions whatever way you want. That is what makes these so much fun, to see how everyone comes up with such different thing. These scraps are so much fun. These are my favorite challenge here at GDS. Hope to see you joining us for lots more.