shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new gal on the block

new gal on the block

Hi all I'm Cat. I'm from Indiana. I live with my hubby and alot of pets. Two huge dogs, two cats and four birds. lol Noahs Ark look out!

I am a scrap junkie. My drug of choice is paper. I love to look, touch, smell, breathe paper. I also digi scrap and design. I currently work at a few shoppes online besides maintaining my blog which is a store within its self.

Dats me in a nut shell. oh yeah I love to do paint shop pro siggy tags also. oh and, rofl. I just got into to doing ATC's (artist trading cards) don't know much about the craft yet my arm was twisited to join my local club.. okay now dats me. lol

Hugs,
    Cat

2. Wow, Cat! Beautiful siggy! Welcome to GDS! Look forward to getting to know you better....make yourself at home and don't be afraid to holler if you need anything!

Welcome to GDS! Your siggy is beautiful. Look forward to seeing your lo's.

Thanks Ladies, glad to be here.

Dance like no one is watching!

Don't forget to kiss a frog today!

Hi Cat!
    So glad you found your way to GDS!
    I am a paper junkie too -- but try as I might, cutting and using it just about killed me. I had to have at least two, just in case. That is why I love digi-scrapping. I can un-do as many times as I need too, and cutting is so much easier. I was a bit messy with the glue, but I love(d) using my rotary cutter to get the straight lines.
    Hope you find some inspiration here and take part in some of GDS's great challenges!

Hey there Cat.. welcome.. make yourself at home..looking forward to seeing you around and will be checking out your paper addiction too... cuz, you sure aren't alone!

Welcome Cat to GDS! You'll find out that this place is much fun and very addictive. LOL :) Looking forward to seeing your LO's in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS! So great to have you here! Your siggy rocks!

9. Welcome Cat

I am also new here but sure have enjoyed myself so far.

Your siggy is simply gorgeous
    ladyfox

Hi and welcome! Jump right in cos everyone here is very friendly!