shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 Jan Speed Scraps!

Guess I'm going to have to find out what speed scraps is. Love the kit.

For some reason, I thought it was yesterday. I was in front of the computer at 8:55PM, and no speed scrap, then I realized it was the 14th yesterday Talk about a DUH moment.

If I come tonight, i'm definitely going to be late. I have karate classes from 7:15 to 9PM.

3. Oh Boy.. I hope I can make it!!

Quote Originally Posted by redhotdesigns View Post
    Guess I'm going to have to find out what speed scraps is. Love the kit.
    In speed scraps you get prompts every ten minutes or so telling you what things you need on your page -- like how many photos, what types of papers, kinds of elements. Then after the hour, you get an additional hour to finish your layout, post it in the gallery to get your posting bonus.

It is a lot of fun
    I like them because I am so slow at scrapping and I move stuff around and search for items and take far too long deciding. In speed scraps, I can't do that and I actually get some scrapping done in the time I would still be thinking about what photo to scrap.

Hope you join in
    You come right to the thread!

5. I assume the chat is in this thread & not the chatroom... correct?

6. That's correct, Stater! Hope to see you here! Only 1 hour and 52 minutes to go! LOL

less than an hour to go
    my fingers are crossed that dd stays in bed

I want to try this speed scrap. I have never done one before and I do not "speed" scrap, as I am a rookie with my PSE7.0, but we all gotta start somewhere, right?? LOL!!

9. It's not that fast LOL - really a page in a 2 hour time frame :)

Hi There kcsimpson99~
    it is really fun and we do get an extra hour at the end of the scrap to finish up!
    hope you give it a try :)