shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 9th Speed Scrap happenin' here!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishgal View Post
    I'm finally here! The little one was a little late going to bed. I'm off to find some patterned papers.
    Hi there, glad you could make it!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

2. As it happens, I work for Kodak and have 9 cameras - so the photo taking part is NO problem LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    As it happens, I work for Kodak and have 9 cameras - so the photo taking part is NO problem LOL.
    Man, how COOL is that?!

1. Open a new 12x12 document. Select an even-numbered amount of photos for your layout.

2. Arrange the photos so that each photo is overlapped by at least one other photo. Feel free to use a multiphoto template if you like. And the photos don't have to all be the same size or anything.

3. Choose an odd-numbered amount of patterned papers. These will be the only papers you'll be choosing for this layout. And yeah, that means no solids, lol. It'll be fun!

4. Use at least one of the papers as an element, like a frame, a letter, a shape, a tag, etc. For this purpose, a mat does not count. The other papers can be used however you would like.

Can we have just 'part' of a paper (like a torn strip? would that count as a paper???)

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Can we have just 'part' of a paper (like a torn strip? would that count as a paper???)
    Sure, that sounds good, since the idea is that it came from one. :)

7. Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen
    As it happens, I work for Kodak and have 9 cameras - so the photo taking part is NO problem LOL.

Man, how COOL is that?!

i am so late -- hope i can catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    Pretti darn cool I think! I also got one of their printers and a digital photo frame - woot! And sometimes I get new sample cameras when they come out.
    Sample Cameras.... *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    i am so late -- hope i can catch up!
    Hiya Liz! I have faith in you!