shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 9th Speed Scrap happenin' here!

1. I guess project 365 is a neat new years resolution, and I'm doing that (so far LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    Gotta love being seasonal. :)
    Yep, but hate the travel in the winter. Why can't tax season be in the summer, lol.

I'm doing project 365 too. It's on my facebook. I'm challenging myself to at least 1 photo a day

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    I guess project 365 is a neat new years resolution, and I'm doing that (so far LOL)
    Me too! I'm loving it!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Seems we should maybe have a place on the forum here for everyone who's doing 365 to share their stuff. It would be neat, even if just a blog train...

1. Open a new 12x12 document. Select an even-numbered amount of photos for your layout.

2. Arrange the photos so that each photo is overlapped by at least one other photo. Feel free to use a multiphoto template if you like. And the photos don't have to all be the same size or anything.

3. Choose an odd-numbered amount of patterned papers. These will be the only papers you'll be choosing for this layout. And yeah, that means no solids, lol. It'll be fun!

I have my 365 pics only on facebook. I don't think I could handle a blog

8. I'm not posting all my photos - But I *am* taking them - i think trying to take ANd post daily is askin too much of myself and I'll likely stop.

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    I'm not posting all my photos - But I *am* taking them - i think trying to take ANd post daily is askin too much of myself and I'll likely stop.
    Yeah no kidding, I think I'll do blog posts every few days. The blog is the easiest for me since I'm already set up on Blogger with my other 2 blogs, lol. Plus there are free programs like Windows Live Writer that allow you to make a blog entry from your computer without being in Blogger, and they post it for you and all that. And Live Writer is much more user-friendly when it comes to writing posts than Blogger is. It'll help keep me from getting burnt out on blogging, I hope. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    I have my 365 pics only on facebook. I don't think I could handle a blog
    When I was looking into ways to post and share my 365 pics I hadn't even thought of using my Facebook. That's a pretty neat idea.