shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Jan 9th Speed Scrap happenin' here!

K, there's about 5-10 minutes left of the "grace period" and I've counted about 7 ladies still out there (I hope!)...any more layouts left to post? I hope no one gave up! :)
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Well, I'm not going to get mine done tonight. The computers are just not working with me tonight. lol.
    I was working on our laptop with just a few kits, then hubby finished what he was doing on the desktop that has all my goodies. But after the laptop finally saved my part of layout on it, now the desktop front USB drives arn't working. And now the time is up. Oh, well... next time. I'll finish it up tomorrow when I can use a USB on the back. Now I have to get the little one to bed. Great challenge, really have to get thinking on this one. Thank you for hosting it!
    Erin

Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    Well, I'm not going to get mine done tonight. The computers are just not working with me tonight. lol.
    I was working on our laptop with just a few kits, then hubby finished what he was doing on the desktop that has all my goodies. But after the laptop finally saved my part of layout on it, now the desktop front USB drives arn't working. And now the time is up. Oh, well... next time. I'll finish it up tomorrow when I can use a USB on the back. Now I have to get the little one to bed. Great challenge, really have to get thinking on this one. Thank you for hosting it!
    No problem Erin, thanks for working so hard to make it happen!!

Ooh ooh I googled finding image properties with a mac and found two ways:
    1. To find out, hold down the control key and click on the image. Choose Copy image address, it will be put into the clipboard. Then just paste the image link. (NOTE: Please upload it into and image hosting site (ie. www.photobucket.com). If you don't, you will be putting extra bandwith on the site you got it from, which if they don't have unlimited bandwith, they would either have to pay extra, or have their site shut down.)

and

2. Another thing you can try is under the VIEW menu select "status bar"
    this will display a status bar at the bottom of the safari window. once you mouse onto the image look at the status bar it'll tell where it links to.
    Thank you So MUCH for all that info!!! I switched to Mac a few months ago, and there are still things I don't know how to do. But, I love the fact that Macs never crash like my old computer used to do all. the. time.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Thank you So MUCH for all that info!!! I switched to Mac a few months ago, and there are still things I don't know how to do. But, I love the fact that Macs never crash like my old computer used to do all. the. time.
    No problem, and that is for sure a bonus! I'm so tired of crashes, and I've tried everything but switching to Mac to fix them, lol.

Oh and I just figured out how to use set up my mouse to use the right click!

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Oh and I just figured out how to use set up my mouse to use the right click!
    Sweet! See, we teach more than just scrapping here! Lol.

Alrighty, I'm gonna send out the PM's and go to bed. Goodnight everyone, thanks for playing!!

Just going to give a crack at it:

YAY it actually worked!

Hehe that is awesome, good job!!