shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michiganders?

1. Michigander

I live near Carson City, MI and am just starting with the digital scrapping.

Debbie B

Welcome, Debbie! I'm sure you'll find some great things to do here--we have a lot of fun challenges that really get you into scrapping, and they come with rewards, too! How great is that! Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

I am also in Michigan. I live in Wyoming which is a suburb of Grand Rapids.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

4. Smile way up north:

Hello fellow Michiganders,
    I just joined today and would like to tell you I am from Cheboygan MI, that's only about 1/2 hour from the Mighty Mac. I was born in Detroit, but have been in quite a few states untill 2006 when we retired back here to MI. I have always loved this state and enjoy living here again immensely. Hope to get to know the bunch of you!

Hello, I am born and raised here in Ypislanti/Westalnd Michigan I actually lived all over the U.S but always made my way back home. I currently living in Warren, me and my soon to be hubby are currently looking to buy a house here. (mumbles I hate house hunting, lol)

Nice to met you all!!
    I CT forMy Facebook, My Twitter, My PinterestMy BlogI'm just a rat in a cage

6. Another Michigander here. Moved from northern parts to western lower Michigan. It is still too cold in the winter, so us retirees are heading south for awhile!
    Nice to see others from Michigan on the forums.

I was born in Michigan -- does that count? I'm newly registered here, have been getting the newsletter for a very long time, just never got in involved in the challenges & chats. Actually I live in Indiana -- about 5 miles from Michigan - an hour from Kalamazoo.