shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Ashlyn's Love - my new kit - 25% off!!!

Ashlyn's Love - my new kit - 25% off!!!

In the store today! My new kit, Ashlyn's Love! This is the first kit in a series of "Ashlyn" kits! I will be making several kits and add-ons with this color scheme and will all be able to be mixed and matched!! If you collect all of them, you will have 1 HUGE kit in these wonderful colors!! This kit is named after my youngest daughter, Ashlyn, of course. I have 4 daugthers and I will be doing this same thing with each one of them. Be on the look out for these coming soon!!

Ashlyn's Love - 25% off in January!

Here are a couple layouts I did with the kit, starring my daughter, Ashlyn!!

Get the kit here!!!
    Last edited by Debra; 01-11-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Wow! What a great kit and such pretty colors!
    I think I am in love

pretty layouts too -- my dd loves the baby goat at the petting zoo and would hug it all day if I let her :)

I love the colors and patterns of the papers and embells. Can't wait to see them all. Beautiful lo's using them too.

What a gorgeous kit this is! Love your layouts!

Wow! Have you seen this layout in the gallery that kille_enna did with this kit!! I am so in love with it!! Isn't it just beautiful!

Click on the pic to go to the gallery to leave her some love!