shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wisconsin Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
    Yes, I know where Cumberland is! I am not enjoying the weather, yet. I wanted a few more weeks to enjoy the leaves in all their glory. Are your leaves falling out prematurely, too?
    Home of the Rutabaga Festival! I do have to agree with you that I wish I had more time to enjoy the leaves in all their glory. The weather has been terrible up this way to go out and take pictures. Yes, our leaves are falling prematurely too. Though it looks nice outside right now.

I am from Racine, southeastern part of state, we had a little bit of snow on Thanksgiving but it was gone by 11am. That is the kind of snow I like!!!

We didn't get any snow up here in Northwestern WI for Thanksgiving. It is nice and COLD now. Had to turn up the heat higher than normal last night.

Northwestern Wisconsin

It's like Fall now in Northwestern WI, isn't it? I'm surprised that we don't have any snow on the ground by now... I mean it's almost December and we haven't had any accumulation here, yet. It is pretty chilly indeed. I threw a big bag of ice outside on Wednesday because my freezer was too full and it's still a solid chunk in my yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
    It's like Fall now in Northwestern WI, isn't it? I'm surprised that we don't have any snow on the ground by now... I mean it's almost December and we haven't had any accumulation here, yet. It is pretty chilly indeed. I threw a big bag of ice outside on Wednesday because my freezer was too full and it's still a solid chunk in my yard.
    Yes it is Fall here in my neck-of-the-woods. It will feel like winter once there is snow on the ground. I think that is too funny how your bag of ice is still a solid chunk...I've done that a few times when the freezer gets too full I always look forward to it getting below freezing so I can throw a cup of coffee in the air and watch it disappear

Milwaukee - north west corner of Milw. My whole life -- 50 years

Was out shopping today wearing coat scarf sweater. "Gee, must be running around too much, I feel hot." Then went by a bank and they were showing 60!
    End of Nov?????? Not normal.

Friends in Pewaukee got about a half inch of snow on Wed evening.

First snow was back in mid Oct - but that was just a dusting and was very early.

Quote Originally Posted by my3sonsmjz View Post
    I am from Racine, southeastern part of state, we had a little bit of snow on Thanksgiving but it was gone by 11am. That is the kind of snow I like!!!
    I'm orginally from Racine, northside near the zoo. Most my family still lives there. I'm in Singapore now but go home a couple times a year.

Welcome to digi scrapping. This site is alot of fun. Do the challenges, that's how I get most my stuff done.

HI!! Nice to see there are some Wisconsin people here!! I am from Monroe! Lived here all my life

I am originally from Wisconsin too... the Monroe Area.. but moved to Alton , IL about 3 years ago..