shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Wisconsin Anyone?

Hybrid View

Wisconsin Anyone?

Hello from Janesville, Wisconsin!

I'm orginally from Racine but now live in Singapore. I'm coming back for a visit end of Jan and NOT looking forward to the cold.

I know where Janesville is! I did live in WI until about 7 years ago - now I'm in No. California. I was born and raised in Milwaukee and lived the last 14 years before I moved to CA in Watertown. My kids and their families are both still back there. Youngest son is still in Watertown and my oldest is in Stevens Point. I come back there 2-3 times a year to visit and in fact I'll be there in early June this year.

teri

4. I'm in the Amery area ... other end of I-94 and north a bit ... closer to the Twin Cities

Poplar, Wisconsin here

I live closer to the Twin Ports area near the big pond we call Lake Superior. First snowfall this morning for 2009. I miss the summer already.

6. I'm in Franklin, just outside of Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
    I live closer to the Twin Ports area near the big pond we call Lake Superior. First snowfall this morning for 2009. I miss the summer already.
    I heard snow was a possiblity. That's why I moved to sunny Singapore. My parents are still in Wi Rapids area.

Hiya! I've only been here for 2 years. I've lived in Georgia most of my life so don't be surprised if soon I'm posting from somewhere else like Erica is. :)

Hello! I'm from Cumberland, WI. Are you enjoying are wonderful Wisconsin weather? I saw snow today

yES! NO... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MYLEIGH View Post
    Hello! I'm from Cumberland, WI. Are you enjoying are wonderful Wisconsin weather? I saw snow today
    Yes, I know where Cumberland is! I am not enjoying the weather, yet. I wanted a few more weeks to enjoy the leaves in all their glory. Are your leaves falling out prematurely, too?