I am considering selling items at a craft show next fall but I am confused about what products I am able to use without violating TOU. I will be making printed items such as greeting cards with embellishments, tags, and picture frames.

I have been gathering information about commercial use products as well as S4O and S4H but now I am even more unsure.

I have several kits I have downloaded that are CU/ S4o and S4H.
Am I able to use the papers on cardstock and print out embellishments and use them on my products to sell?

Any advice would greatly appreciated.