shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Holly's Miss Priss & Andrea's Princess Templates

Quote Originally Posted by okekeca View Post
    Ugh, me late here.
    It was my birthday yesterday and I totally forgot about the upload.
    I am going to do it now if it is not too late.....

Sorry
    Carola, we can let you slide since it was your birthday and all!!!

To all who participated...thank you so much for making such a great album. I'll be taking inventory and releasing the album for download along with the participation bonuses as soon as we can!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

This has been a great exchange! What beautiful pages! I'll also be sending out the bonus grab bag over the next few days for those who used my templates. Thanks for all of the participation!

Hi all! Thanks so much for all your participation! I've been under the weather so I haven't been on the computer much and thus haven't been able to assemble the album yet! I plan to do it over the weekend :)

Thank you,Andrea for the gorgeous template bonus for girls.This was a great challenge and I loved doing it.Of course the bonuses were an awsome incentive too.lol.
    Thank you Holly for Miss Priss and the addons.I have already used it 3 times and plan to use it many more.I can't wait to get all the QPs but I am a patient gal and will patiently wait.Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Andrea for the Template grab bag #11 for girls. The templates will be used many times as I create my granddaughters pages. I love all your templates, they are the best

Wow!! Andrea, you really have outdone yourself with the gorgeous girl grab bag templates!! How generous. This QP exchange was my first EVER contribution to this or any other forum, and I have been working hard ever since. I have 2 beautiful princesses and with Andrea's princess templates, and Holly's beautiful Miss Priss kits and Add-ons, how could I refuse? I was hooked, and now I am addicted to this site. I cannot say enough about GDS and what a supportive community you have here. I love it!!

Looking forward to all the beautiful QPs (amazed at how many) to come and Holly's Miss Priss alpha, but we will be patient Holly, take care of yourself first. Feel better, and thanks so much to both you and Andrea for an AWESOME exchange!!

I don't think my final layout made it in here so I am going to do it again:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...l&limit=last14

Hi all! I sent out the extra bonuses via private message and am working on the album...be in touch very soon!

Thank you,Holly for putting all the QPs together for us.I am so happy to get all these beautiful QPs. Now I musy get to work on My DGG's Birthday album.Big Hugs,you are the best.