shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Holly's Miss Priss & Andrea's Princess Templates

1. I did 2 pages. I uploaded both pages separately and then together as a 2 page spread. I hope that's ok! I just decided to purchase the kits today & participate, so I didn't say I was participating sooner.

Thanks for such great products & organizing this great exchange!! I look forward to getting everyone's pages!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=46602
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HJW-Ms-Priss-QP-preview.jpg  
    Last edited by hollyinPA; 01-14-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    To me, the hole I punched doesn't look quite right, but I inserted a pic and messed around with it a bit and what I uploaded was the best I could do, so hopefully it is ok.
    Ok, with your .psd open, the key is to select the layer that has the doodled frame on it. If you then select your magic wand and click inside the frame you should see marching ants all around the inside of the frame. That's the area that needs poking thru. With the marching ants showing, now click on each layer under the doodle frame and choose Edit > Delete and that should delete the area within the marching ants from that layer leaving everything else on that layer alone. Then go down to the next layer under the frame...you do this all the way to very bottom layer. Now if you don't see the checkerboard that means you didn't start with a transparent background. You should be able to double click on that bottom layer to change it to a regular layer away from a "background" layer and that should then cause the checkboard to show thru. Please let me know if this doesn't work for you :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks to everyone participating in this exchange! I've gotta get busy commenting :) For those that haven't finished yet, the deadline is Friday night....

4. Thanks a million! I did it! That's the first time I've ever used the magic wand. I'm sure it's old hat to you folks around here, but that was pretty darn cool to see it for the first time - lol. I will upload the new version to the 4shared.
    jayne

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Thanks a million! I did it! That's the first time I've ever used the magic wand. I'm sure it's old hat to you folks around here, but that was pretty darn cool to see it for the first time - lol. I will upload the new version to the 4shared.
    jayne
    That's awesome! Congrats!

Here is the first QP

Princess in my pocket

and the second one

Pink is my color
    Last edited by okekeca; 01-15-2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: added second QP

Carola

7. 4 sahred

Hi I still can not get the link to work, I send you sendspace links.. Did you get them are do I need to resend. Kay sagedw

8. here is mine!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=46728
    hope you guys like it

I plan to participate. I will get my page uploaded by tomorrow.