shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Holly's Miss Priss & Andrea's Princess Templates

1. Off to make my purchases and get one submitted. I am glad for a princess one now as I have a princess :-) Great kit and addons and templates...great combination.
    Digi Hugs,
    Leah - tinkerbel73

2. I'm going to try.

Creative Team For:

3. I would like to play. I have 5 daughters and 2 grand daughters...

LOVE this kit, add-ons, and the templates!! This is my first try, but count me in on the QP. I'm goin' for the whole challenge! LOL! My 2 princesses will LOVE this.

Here's my 2. I used everything. I just love the kits and templates.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=45957

I tried uploading to 4 shared but it said the link wasn't valid. I will try again tomorrow, but so you know.

6. Hi

I have my pages finished and will upload when the 4 shared is working..
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=45958
    sagedw
    Last edited by sagedw; 01-04-2009 at 02:30 AM.

I just had a little question for Holly or if anyone else might know... The cute element that is holding your preview to the back paper...is that for sale in any of your kits? I just love it!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjckgarrett View Post
    I just had a little question for Holly or if anyone else might know... The cute element that is holding your preview to the back paper...is that for sale in any of your kits? I just love it!

thanks
    Good morning, if you are inquiring about the tag that has the title on it, that was in my southern comfort kit. I'll be putting that stitching in my new valentine kit coming. Were either of those what you were referring to?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Good morning, if you are inquiring about the tag that has the title on it, that was in my southern comfort kit. I'll be putting that stitching in my new valentine kit coming. Were either of those what you were referring to?
    The stitching with the small bow on the end. yes...Thanks Holly

10. I have my qp done and the preview in the gallery. The 4shared link does not work today. I will try again tomorrow or whenever you post that it is working. THanks for hosting the exchange.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...5&ppuser=13137
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG