shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hiya, eh?

1. Hiya, eh?

LOL I am a newbie, from the westcoast of Canada. I have been digi scrappin for only a couple of months, but paper scrapbooking for 10+ years.

Lookign forward to getting to know you all:)

Jewel

Hi Jewel!
    Glad you found your way here to GDS
    The challenges are a great place to start and GDS offers a daily download for free for one day -- then there will be a new one the next.

I was just at Archiver's today looking at all the great paper products -- and the digi-magazines! I still do some paper crafts once in a while and still have my paper stash, but for now, digi-scrapping is really great for me.

Hope you have fun with digi-scrapping and all the versatility it has to offer

3. Hi Jewel and Welcome to GDS! Looking forward to getting to know you too!

Welcome to the community! Check out this thread HERE to sign up for the posting program that earns you free Daily Download Rewind coupons. You will also find the current daily download HERE. Hope to see you in some of the challenges we have. They can all be found HERE.

If you have any other questions, just holler!

Welcome to GDS! Can't wait to see all your great lo's in the gallery.

6. Thanks for the warm welcome ! I've already participated in a speed scrap, and am gearing up for January challenges. Woo hoo!

Hi and welcome!! I live in the Uk but was lucky enough to visit Canada with my girlies a couple of years ago - we were further eats though in Ontario.

Make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions you may have - people here are fab and friendly!

Hi and welcome to GDS! You are going to find this place so so much fun and very addictive. :) Enjoy and can't wait to see your LO's in the gallery!

Hi Jewel! Just wanted to say hello again! You were at my speed scrap, so I actually already met you, but wanted to formally welcome you to GDS!