shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Presidents Day

Happy Presidents Day

In honor of Presidents Day here in the US, this weeks game is going to be "list the US presidents in order"

Same rules as usual
    ~ you must leave 2 posts between each of yours
    ~ the presidents in order - if we goof up and get out of order I will go back in and DQ that post, so check back several posts before yours and make sure they are all in order. If you think someone messed up and I haven't noticed yet, you can say so in your post and go backwards to the next correct one.

~ one post will be chosen at random and the poster will win a FREE DAILY DOWNLOAD coupon!

Have fun - anyone know the FIRST president?

2. George Washington...

John Adams (you had to do presidents? EEkk would have been better at Books written by Stephen King and Richard Bachman lol)
    Visit my Blog for freebies

Thomas Jefferson
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

5. Presidents

Come On - last post yesterday!?! Did everybody quit?

James Madison

LOL I would have posted earlier but I had to wait for the two people to post lol.

James Monroe

I was hoping it wouldn't resort to this, LOL, but here is a huge hint ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

And I promise to keep the games easier from now on!

I think it's a Political thing

9. Presidents

Ok we are bumping this up so someone can answer. The last answer was Terrell's "James Monroe". So come on girls! We are educated enough to play this game!

Ok, so I don't usually like cheating, but in order to bump this up and let those of you who really know have a go, here's the next one!!

John Quincy Adams