shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big fat goodie! cs3

big fat goodie! cs3

I was looking through some digital arts mags at the book store and came accross an article ,cs3 is beta testing. I really want to dl this but with my dh pointing out a beta on an beta may not be the best idea. ill have to wait. ill leve some info though so you all can try and tell me all about it lol!

I don't use this program, but that's awesome that this company is willing do this to make life easier for people, and well... to sell more product too I guess...LOL!

Stephanie

I've tried it and I love it.... Can't wait till the real deal's finally here :)

Oh buzziebie! do tell how dose the beta work? Pretty nicely? Or are there still tons of buggs?

There's still some bugs, but I really really love it! I can't wait to get the real thing, cause I'm more then ready to upgrade my photoshop - the one I have now is a ps 7.0..... I'm not sure what's different from cs2 cause I don't know that version, but from what I tried out cs3 is very userfriendly, easier to use the brushthingie where you can adjust scattering and so on.

All I can say is that I looove it :)

Angry

ADOBE is going to be putting PS on the internet to use for FREE sometime this year. so don't that beat all. After we all paid mega bucks to get it.
    TJMuse

I've been using it for a few weeks and I love it. Seems like they still have some bugs to work out though. The toolbars will blank out sometimes, but if I click where they are suppose to be, they come back...kinda weird.

Same thing happens here, goldscraps, but hopefully they'll fix that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tjmuse View Post
    ADOBE is going to be putting PS on the internet to use for FREE sometime this year. so don't that beat all. After we all paid mega bucks to get it.
    Where did you find that out?
    ~~Julie P.~~

Quote Originally Posted by tjmuse View Post
    Do you have a link with info?