shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Snowflake Beach Designs - Dec. 29 @ 9pm est

Speed Scrap w/Snowflake Beach Designs - Dec. 29 @ 9pm est

Join me, Chanin aka Snowflake Beach Designs, for a speed scrap on Monday, December 29th at 9pm est! I will be giving out a great participation bonus!

Have some fun with me and unwind after the Holiday! Hope to see you there! It will be right here in this thread!

To be reminded about this event click here!

Here is your participation prize for the speed scrap tonight! It is a set of Commercial Use Clipart for all of your Christmas Layouts!!!

Hope to see you here!!!
    Last edited by Chanin; 12-29-2008 at 01:12 PM.

2. Looking forward to it.

Wow!
    I dont know how I missed this -- I am hoping dd goes to bed on time so I can play along!

Yay! I was worried no one was coming tonight! Can't wait to get started! Now I gotta go get my kiddies ready for bed!!

5. Marked my calendar!

I've been wanting to join in on a speed scrap and I'm free tonight!!! I'm just not sure on the time? I'm in Quebec... is it at 9PM my time???

I plan on popping back in to play along. BTW, I love the participation prize.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    I've been wanting to join in on a speed scrap and I'm free tonight!!! I'm just not sure on the time? I'm in Quebec... is it at 9PM my time???
    I am not sure, but if you go to Resources there is a World Clock that should help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    try as I might, I cant figure out the world clock
    I think we are in the same time zone -- and the speed scrap is in about half an hour

does this help?

Couldn't figure out the world clock either Liz. However, it's 8:30PM here, so that means we are in the same time zone... which means 9PM my time. Thanks!