shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Merry Christmas from Deb & Holly!

Merry Christmas from Deb & Holly!

Debra and I would like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We hope that no matter where you are in the world, that you stay safe and warm and that you have a wonderful holiday!

GDS wouldn't be anything without all of you including our Designers, moderators, editor, Supremes and all our community members who make GDS your home! We appreciate all of you!

All our best..............!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Happy Christmas to you too! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! HUGS!

Merry Christmas to you. I'm glad you have this site. It has been a blessing. Thank you.

Happy holidays to all the lovely people here at GDS. May you have a blessed festive season!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Erin

GDS is a wonderful place to come and visit, not just for the fantastic designers, the wonderful moderators, the inspiring supreme team and the terrific editor, but also for having Deb and Holly at the helm. Thank you for putting this site together and keeping it running!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Credits for Avatar - Dancing Princess Designs: Making Spirits Bright

A very Merry Christmas to Deb & Holly and all the wonderful designers, Supremes, Moderators, Editor, and all the wonderful members here at GDS! I agree with everyone else, GDS is a wonderful site and we Thank You so much for keeping it up and running.