shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi

1. Hi

I have never dig scrapped before. I have been paper scrapping for 15 years, a friend is making me try digital So I am hoping I am able to learn this new art!

Welcome to the community! Check out this thread HERE to sign up for the posting program that earns you free Daily Download Rewind coupons. You will also find the current daily download HERE. Hope to see you in some of the challenges we have. They can all be found HERE.

If you have any other questions, just holler!

3. Welcome! You'll be addicted in NO TIME!!! There are lots of great challenges and events to participate in, as well as tutorials and info under the "Resources" tab in the top toolbar. Lookin' forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!!

Welcome to GDS!
    Hope you enjoy your venture into digi-scrapping
    I started out paper crafting too, but fell in love with digi

Welcome to GDS. My DD tried to get me into paper scrapping, but it was just too much mess for me, especially since I have no room for it, but Digi Scrappin, now that I love! Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

6. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am looking forward to learning about this all!

So glad you made it here! Have you noticed the tab at the top of the page that says "Resources." There is a link there for beginners that has tutorials and a fantastic video to get you introduced to and started digi-scrapping.
    Click here for the link to the video.
    I was a paper scrapper too; I am completely converted to digi-scrapping. Have fun looking around and joining in the challenges.

Welcome, you will be hooked in no time!!! Great to have you here!!