shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie from Florida

1. Newbie from Florida

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to scrappbooking. I began because I wanted to create a Heritage Scrapbook for my family for Christmas. I am a grandmother of a 3 year old little boy. What a handful! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
    Scarlett

2. Hello
    You will love this site everyone is so helpful and the ideas for pages never seem to stop with thier help.
    merry christmas

Welcome to the community! Check out this thread HERE to sign up for the posting program that earns you free Daily Download Rewind coupons. You will also find the current daily download HERE. Hope to see you in some of the challenges we have. They can all be found HERE.

If you have any other questions, just holler!

4. welcome to the wonderful world of scrapbooking! I am hooked! I love digital AND paper scrapbooking....it is soooo, soooo fun to incorporate the two for a hybrid look!

5. Thanks to all of you

Thanks to all who have reply to my post. You have made me feel very welcome. I look forward to many more conversations with you all.

Welcome to the addicting world of scrapbooking! I have an almost 2-year-old daughter, she is a (fun) handful too! I also live in Florida (southwest) and I love it!

Hi Scarlett
    Glad you found your way to GDS
    Hope you enjoy your stay and take part in some of the fun challenges too
    Good Luck with your heritage album

(i stumbled on digi-scrapping when I was looking for some paper supplies online that I couldn't find in the stores near me)