shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Thursday, 12/18 @ 9pm eastern

1. Step three is easy for me...I already had mine arranged like that. hehe

ooooh! that's totally how I have them laid out already....my plan might actually work!! :)

OK Holly, I knew you would start with more detailed instructions, lol.

crazy weather Cathy!
    for a change we are not having snow

5. I kind of had mine already like that to.

Great minds must think alike.
    Kris Ann

Step 1: choose 2 pics and cut to circle shape
    Step 2: either frame the pics using a circle frame or mat of your choice (whatever pattern or plain works for your pics!)
    Step 3: choose any background paper you wish....only choose one. Arrange circle frames w/pics so one is lower and to the side of the other (they can overlap a bit if that works best for you) and as if they are hanging from the top
    Step 4: I wasn't clear in the last step but you do need to use some type of hangar like ribbons or clips or whatever you have in your stash. If you can try to keep whatever you are using to hang it skinny instead of wide that would be good. After actually hanging the frames, interweave anything like string, more ribbons, foliage, etc. into whatever you hung them with.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Uh oh, did I scare everyone off with that last one????

a little bit
    i am searching

Step 1: choose 2 pics and cut to circle shape
    Step 2: either frame the pics using a circle frame or mat of your choice (whatever pattern or plain works for your pics!)
    Step 3: choose any background paper you wish....only choose one. Arrange circle frames w/pics so one is lower and to the side of the other (they can overlap a bit if that works best for you) and as if they are hanging from the top
    Step 4: I wasn't clear in the last step but you do need to use some type of hangar like ribbons or clips or whatever you have in your stash. If you can try to keep whatever you are using to hang it skinny instead of wide that would be good. After actually hanging the frames, interweave anything like string, more ribbons, foliage, etc. into whatever you hung them with.
    Step 5: in furthest corner from the circles on the top, build a cluster of whatever embellishment you wish.

10. Oh, that one is difficult. I'm onto my 3rd item. Hanging things & visualizing what part shows isn't my strong suit.
    Kris Ann