shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I hear Canada?

1. I am new here and from Medicine Hat, Alberta.

Welcome Dyanna I'm from the burbs of Vancouver. You'll enjoy it here!

3. Thanks! Taking one of the classes so I am sure I will be around alot!

I see I got your name wrong sorry dyenana. I'm taking the PS Beginner class that starts this week. If you're taking that one, perhaps I'll see you in the chat room. Good luck!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    I see I got your name wrong sorry dyenana. I'm taking the PS Beginner class that starts this week. If you're taking that one, perhaps I'll see you in the chat room. Good luck!
    No worries my name is actually Diana and was supposed to be Dyanna but they miss spelled it on my birth certificate. Yep I am taking the beginner one too see you in there!!

6. My grandmother, Jennie (nee Tucker) Decker was born in Arthur, Ontario, as were her 8 brothers and sisters. Does that count? LOL!
    Wishing you great things!
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (.' luvflowers1585

Great to see all of the Canadians hanging out here. I live in the suburbs of Vancouver too.

Victoria32 I'm in Langley, whereabouts are you?

Tynehead area of Surrey. We are almost neighbours. We do some of our shopping and banking in Langley.

Well we are truly neighbours. I live near Willowbrook Mall/Clayton Heights. It's a really small world isn't it? I have a shortcut I take when I'm heading to the freeway and over the Port Mann bridge and it's through your area (although you probably don't want to hear that!)